The Valdai Discussion Club will take part in the business programme of the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) for the sixth time. On September 6th at 10:00 a.m. local time, the Club will hold a session titled “Gateway to the multipolar world. The Far East in the new architecture of international relations”. Also at 12:30 p.m. local time, there will be a presentation of the new Valdai Club report, titled “Russia-China Strategic Partnership in the Context of the Crisis in Europe”.
- Andrey Bystritskiy, Chairman of the Board of the Foundation for Development and Support of th Valdai Discussion Club.
- Anastasia Likhacheva, Dean of the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, HSE University;
- Evgeny Markin, Executive Director of the Russian-Chinese Business Council
- B.K. Sharma, major general (ret.), director of the United Services Institution
- Natalia Stapran, Director of the Department for Multilateral Economic Cooperation and Special Projects, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Yury Trutnev, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation – Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Far Eastern Federal District
- Wang Wen, Executive Dean of Chongyang Institute for Financial Studies (RDCY), Deputy Dean of Silk Road School, Renmin University of China.