On December 3, at 12:30 Moscow time (GMT+3), the Valdai Club will hold an online discussion, titled “The Global Political Climate: Will the Green Agenda Become a Priority of the Post-Covid World?”, together with the presentation of a new report “Climate Policy in a Global Risk Society”.
- Eleonora Tafuro Ambrosetti, Research Fellow, Italian Institute for International Political Studies (ISPI)
- Maria Apanovich, Associate professor, Department of Demographic and Migration Policy, MGIMO (co-author of the report)
- Pavel Cheremisin, editor-in-chief of the Valdai Club website (co-author of the report)
- Anatol Lieven, professor at Georgetown University in Qatar
- Elena Maslova, Associate professor at MGIMO and senior research fellow at the Institute of Europe of the Russian Academy of Sciences (co-author of the report)
- Roman Reinhardt, Associate professor of the Department of Diplomacy, MGIMO (co-author of the report)
- Oleg Barabanov, Programme Director of the Valdai Club (co-author of the report)