On April 7, at 12:00, the Valdai Club will host an online discussion, titled “Information Security and the Digitalisation Process: Between Development and Fears”.
- Andrei Krutskikh, Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation for International Cooperation in the Field of Information Security, Director of the Department of International Information Security at the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Vladislav Onishchenko, First Deputy Head of the Analytical Centre under the Government of the Russian Federation;
- Andrey Yarnykh, Head of government relations and Strategic Projects, Kaspersky Lab;
- Vijay Latha Reddy, ORF Emeritus expert;
- James Andrew Lewis, Senior Vice President and Director of the Technology Policy Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS);
- Andraz Kastelic, Lead Cyber Stability Researcher, Security and Technology Programme, the United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR).
- Andrey Bystritskiy, Chairman of the Board of the Foundation for the Development and Support of the Valdai Discussion Club.